Comments: No Comments
The FDA’s Intentional Adulteration Rule is aimed at preventing intentional adulteration from acts intended to cause wide-scale harm to public health, including acts of terrorism targeting the food supply. This is an incredibly important topic for the food industry to understand.
Webinar: Intentional Adulteration & Food Defense
May 20, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
While there are a number of Food Safety Management Systems available today to prevent accidental contamination, a deliberate attack can often bypass food safety protocols–getting past even the most rigorous systems. Fortunately, there is a “how-to” guide available for the food industry called PAS 96, which is intended to help protect and defend food and drink from deliberate attack.
During this webinar, our speakers will highlight the following:
- Introduction to Intentional Adulteration & Food Defense
- Requirements of the FDA Intentional Adulteration Rule
- How to build a Food Defense strategy
- How using PAS 96 will help to reduce the likelihood and impact of a deliberate attack
- How you can get your free downloadable copy of PAS 96, Guidance on Food and Drink Defense