Most organizations plan for and continually strive to prevent incidents, accidents, and complaints. Effective incident management provides the opportunity to learn about and improve overall performance. Our web-based tool helps you document, track and report on all incidents and near-misses, including injuries, illnesses, spills, complaints, and releases.
Kestrel Tellevate’s system:
- Creates an organization-specific investigation program
- Provides for internal communication of incident and investigation process
- Tracks near-miss and recordables quickly and easily
- Creates required OSHA and EPA forms to ensure compliance with reporting requirements
- Generates real-time reports with mobile, paperless functionality
- Integrates with task management, CAPA, root cause analysis, and other tools
- Allows employees to quickly and easily complete forms from a mobile device without logging in
- Generates nonconformance reports and connect to CAPAs
- Easily assigns next steps and corrections
- Generates robust reporting that allows the company to track trend data
- Establishes a central database with all complaint data and a robust audit trail
- Generates real-time reports; supervisors can screen each report for next steps.
- Automatically adds information to the related incident/complaint management database, where it can be reviewed, investigated, or escalated, as needed.