Having a system that records employee training is critical to compliance, especially to ensure policies, procedures and work instructions are followed. Kestrel Tellevate’s systems allow for the centralized implementation, management, tracking, scheduling, assignment, and analysis of organizational training efforts.
Our training management module:
- Creates a company-wide framework that outlines and documents training requirements.
- Assigns and tracks completed training by employees and by job function.
- Tracks and documents multiple types of training completed, including classes, required reading, online education, CEUs, and outside certifications.
- Ensures that your workforce is knowledgeable and skilled on their responsibilities through online quizzes that demonstrate competence.
- Improves accessibility of training expectations and records.
- Reduces paperwork associated with training.
- Creates workflows for scheduling and assignments.
- Creates a companywide framework that outlines and documents training requirements.
- Creates training plans by job title and function.
- Tracks certification/training expirations and notifies managers/employees ahead of time.
- Provides quick and easy training reports.
- Creates individual dashboards for each employee and manager, improving accessibility of training expectations and records.