Kestrel Tellevate News / Safety
Comments: No Comments
OSHA1910.120 (HAZWOPER) requires any employees that are in positions that may respond to chemical spills or emergencies onsite to be trained in chemical risk recognition, spill control basics, emergency response, and additional requirements depending on the level of response expected. Join Kestrel Tellevate in Council Bluffs, Iowa this winter for the following training sessions – designed to help you meet your OSHA HAZWOPER regulatory training requirements.
24-hr OSHA HAZWOPER TrainingThis course is offered at the Technician level and covers broad issues pertaining to hazard recognition at work sites. Participants will learn strategies and protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards in the work place. Cost: $495/participant
- DECEMBER 17-19, 2019: REGISTER NOW!
8-hr OSHA HAZWOPER Technician RefresherLearn to recognize basic hazard classes, how to read labels and use SDS to understand risk, how to use engineering controls or PPE to prevent exposure, basic information addressing field analytical equipment, and how to correctly respond to spills and implement emergency response site plans. Cost: $165/participant
- Training is scheduled to begin at 8:00 am and end at 4:30 pm (or until material is complete).
- Snack and lunch will be provided.
- Participants will receive a training manual, pre-/post-competency test, exercises, and a certificate of completion, provided they receive an 80% or above on the test.
- Cancellations just be made 72 hours in advance for a refund.
- Registration closes 72 hours prior to the scheduled training. Kestrel has the authority to cancel training with 72-hours notice if class size is not large enough.